You Are Full of It was awarded the Mystery Blogger Award today. This recognition is amazing. First I’d like to thank God, my husband, my Mom…oh this is not the Oscars. Oh ok! But seriously, thank you so much to Healthy.Nappy.Nerdy.Mommy(https://healthynappynerdymommy.com/) for the nomination and showing me love.
Here are the Rules:
- Display Award logo on blog
- List The Rules
- Mention Creator Of Award & Provide A Link
- Thank The Blogger(s) Who Nominated You & Provide A Link
- Say 3 Things About Yourself
- Nominate From 10 To 20 Bloggers
- Notify Nominated Bloggers By Leaving A Comment On Their Blog
- Answer 5 Questions From Nominee
- Write 5 Questions For Your Nominees
- Share Your Best Post
Thank you so much to the creator of this award, Okoto Enigma (https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com/)! Its a great chance for bloggers to put themselves out their and learn and grow from others.
3 Things About Me:
1.I truly love being a Mommy. Becoming a Mother through adoption has sparked a huge desire in me to advocate for adoption on a regular basis. Adoption is awesome! I am also looking forward to downsizing from my Mini-V in about 20 years to my dream convertible 2 -seats only Corvette.
2. I love all things natural hair, just wished I had more time to do my own hair. One of these days my current bird nest of an Afro will regain it’s glory, or so I hope. If not, move on in birdies, make yourself at home.
3.One of many goals in my life is to travel to every continent before I die. I have been to 3 so far, including the one I live on currently(North America), Europe, and Africa.
5 Questions for My Nominees:
- What is your greatest strength? I’d say my greatest strength is my resiliency. I feel that no matter what happens to me, I am able to bounce back and find the positive-aspect of most things.
- What is your greatest weakness? One of my greatest weaknesses is being sensitive. I have this ability to sense other’s feelings but then I feel what they feel. I’m working on being supportive of people without taking on their stresses.
- What character (movie, cartoon, anime, comic, etc.) do you most identify with and why? Currently, Rebecca from the new show, “This is Us” on NBC. She has 3 kiddos that are all the same age and adopted and just trying to manage it all without messing someone’ s life up.
- What is your favorite type of cuisine?Anything Ethnic, I love spices. Asian, Mexican, Indian, Italian.
- What would you like to be your life’s work/biggest accomplishment? I would like my life’s work and biggest accomplishment to be increasing adoption awareness, helping more foster children and orphans to have forever families, and to live a life worth noticing to bring people to Christ.
5 Questions for My Nominees:
1.If you were a tree, what tree would you be?
2.If you could have another blog, what other topic would you blog about?
3.What led you to start blogging?
4.What fear have you conquered?
5.What would you tell your 21 year-old self?
Best Post: Pity-Party Hangover
I started blogging in October 2016, so I am still fairly new at this new hobby of mine. This is not one of my most popular posts, but it was so freeing for me. I was so tired of wallowing in my own pity and was ready to be FREE! Dealing with infertility and then the unexpected welcoming of 3 babies in my arms within a year was daunting and it took me awhile to catch my breath to appreciate the blessings God has given me. I hope it touched someone that may have been feeling similarly.
Thank you so much Healthy.Nappy.Nerdy.Mommy ! I enjoy reading your post.